- Applicants must be the director or producer of the submitted work.
- Applicants must be based, or resident in Canada; this includes non-landed residents of Canada (e.g. work permits)
- Applicants can submit up to 2 works each.
Applicants must own the rights to the work and the right to grant CENSURED IN CANADA permission to screen the work, and to use an excerpt for any promotional activities related to the festival.
- All genres / styles / experiments are accepted.
- Unless silent (no dialog), submitted works should be in English / have English subtitles.
- The submitted work must not have been created for commercial purposes.
- The submitted work must be a Canadian premiere, and must have been rejected by at least 2 to 3 Canadian film festivals. The more the merrier.
- Eligible screening formats are:
- 8mm, 16mm, 35mm, DVD, Blu-Ray, Quicktime / MPEG-4 (H.264) file
- Submitted work must be available for preview either via a video sharing site (e.g. Vimeo, Youtube) or available via a file sharing site (e.g. Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive)
Although we welcome diverse peoples, experiments, opinions and perspectives, we reserve the right to reject work that was created to instill hatred and prejudice.